Sunday, May 10, 2015

Just a little bit about me

Hi my name is Sophie, as you can tell by the tittle name.
I thought before i go crazy with the clothing and styles i love, i thought it would be fun if i told you a bit about myself. OK lets get started!

My name is Sophie, I LOVE clothing and accesories
Some of my favorite clothes stores are, American Eagle, Nordstroms, Aropostale and Justice.

If i feel like i need more clothes instead of going shopping, shop your closet, I bet you will find somethimg you've never wore before.

How i shop. When i shop i try to find outfits in my head, for example if i see a shirt i love and a pair of pants that would match perfectly, then when you wear it you have something to go with the shirt. Or if my mom says,only one shirt then i think, ok do i have a pair of pants that would match this shirt and would about a necklace, then its usually a yes on the shirt.

My style, i like classy and hippie style, i know its two completely different styles but i love them both and they look great on me.

Any other hobbies blogging about clothes? Yes, I do dance, piano, gymnastics, and love taking pictures. thanks for reading bye now.

instagram: ssophie.h
pintrest: Sophie Hamilton
please comment if you would like to email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment